Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Korres Deal

Thanks to The Thrifty Mama, in this post, I found out about this great Korres Deal, sent out by e-mail to celebrate the launch of their USA website!

Here are the details:

Celebrate with 20% off your entire order using the code: PREVIEW

Wait...it gets even better. Free shipping and a free gift set with every purchase, valued at $30.00. Here's the problem. From what I read on the comments on post, there was a typo. It is supposed to state somewhere in there With a $25.00 purchase you would get the free gift. Some have reported to purchase an inexpensive item, like the lemon gum, get the discount + free shipping + still receive the free gift set.

Just to be safe, I purchased something over$25.00. I really needed to try a new facial regimen out, so I tried their Wild Rose Regimen Kit.



It is priced at $39.50, and after my 20% discount, I paid $31.60, got free shipping and will hopefully be getting my gift set.

The gift set includes:
  1. Guava Body Butter
  2. Wild Rose 24 hr moisturizer
  3. Evening Primrose Eye Cream
  4. Plus 3 free smaller sized samples
Can't wait to get it in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment